Choose to create your account manually or to login via your Office 365 or G Suite account.
Import your logo and Letsignit will extract its main color. Templates will be offered with your brand color. You then complete your profile information.
To make the controlling easier, two situations are provided to you: - If you want to create directly your signature, click on "Start to create". - If you prefer to synchronise your users first, click on "Start to configure".In case you wish to discover the plateform by yourself, click on "Thank you, I will discover by myself".
2. Create your first signature
From your dashboard, click "new signature" to start the creation.
Select your signature model among the templates library and save your selection.
3. Three ways to invite your collaborators
Manage the allocation of mail signatures by adding your users.
The plateform suggests you many possiblities : - The manual addition (mail by mail) of each user or the invitation by sending a link. - The users importation thanks to a csv file. - The synchronization of your active directory directly from the plateform.
4. Attribute and turn on your signature
5. Unroll the new signature in any mail
- On Outlook : download the APP from the plateform and remember to ask your users to download it to make their signatures effective on their workplace too.
- On Office 365 ( Webmail ) and G Suite :To be able to set up the API Push, you must have done your synchronization.
From your Letsignit administrator account, go to the top-right menu, in "Connectors".
The following screen appears :
- Either you are an Office 365/Google administrator and you can directly allow the Letsignit API to spread the signatures by clicking on "allow". - Or you are not an Office 365/Google administrator, complete the mail of your IT admin who will receive an invitation to allow the API.
Now, you can reload your Gmail/Office 365 webmail customer. Your signature will automatically be added in each new mail.
Zendesk Theme Designed by Diziana
Copyright © Diziana. All Rights Reserved